Recipe by firstname.lastname@example.org
i found this in a simple and delicious cookbook. it is great and delicious.
- 1 3⁄4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped almonds or 1 cup nuts, of your choice
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or chocolate, candy bark
- 2 tablespoons shortening
Directions See How It's Made
- in a large bowl, combine the confectioner's sugar, coconut, nuts and milk.
- shape into 1-inch balls.
- refrigerate until firm, about 20 minutes.
- in a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening.
- stir until smooth.
- dips balls in chocolate.
- allow excess to drip off.
- place on waxed paper.
- let stand until set.
- store in an airtight cntainer.