1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chunk Blondies
An easy cake mix recipe made in a 9 x 13 pan. Something different from the ordinary brownie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease bottom only of a 9 x 13 pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- 2Mix cake mix, buter and egg whites and milk in a large bowl with a spoon. Stir in chocolate chunks. Spread evenly in pan.
- 3Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Cut and serve.
- 4Makes about 24 bars. (6 x 4 rows).
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chunk Blondies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.8
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 182.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g