1/2 Photos of Chocolate Christmas Cookies (No-Bake)
Great for the chocolate lover. They are easy and great for kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- 2Place sugar, milk, cocoa powder and butter into a large heavy saucepan.
- 3Stir over medium heat until well combined.
- 4Turn heat to high and boil rapidly for 1 minute and take off heat.
- 5Add vanilla, rolled oats, coconut and marshmallows.
- 6Stir until marshmallows are melted.
- 7Drop using a tablespoon on cookie sheet rough shaped into round cookies.
- 8Chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour, remove from sheet and store them back in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Christmas Cookies (No-Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (789 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.0
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 12.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g