Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Cut out a grocery store flyer.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed for 15 seconds.
- Add syrup, vanilla, flour and brown sugar and beat 15 more seconds.
- Stir in chocolate morsels and pecan halves using a large spoon.
- Pour pie mixture into frozen pie crust.
- Bake on center oven rack for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.