Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Cut out a grocery store flyer.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white corn syrup (or dark syrup will work too)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecan halves
- 1 frozen pie crust
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed for 15 seconds.
- Add syrup, vanilla, flour and brown sugar and beat 15 more seconds.
- Stir in chocolate morsels and pecan halves using a large spoon.
- Pour pie mixture into frozen pie crust.
- Bake on center oven rack for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.