- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips (6 oz.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Line muffin tins with 12 paper or foil liners.
- Mix together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add milk, oil and egg; stir until just moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips and spoon into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool slightly and remove from pan.