Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
photo by wife2abadge
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
- Yield: 72 servings (Serving size: 6 dozen).
Pretty good, honestly i'm not a cookie person, these are for my teen sons. So I was 1/2 done putting the recipe together and realized I didn't have "Instant vanilla pudding" so I used Dr Oetker vanilla mousse with a sprinkle of Shiriff cooked vanilla pudding. It worked out well but they came out pretty thin even though I put tons of dough per cookie. Regardless they're good, but I think I'd honestly prefer them with no pudding mix, but the kids are loving these so I'd say they're a win ??
I gave these 3 stars, not because they aren't good, but because they were just OK. I took them to a church event and there was an overwhelming consensus that they all preferred the classic chocolate chip cookie without the instant pudding. I think that the cookie is good, but because it's different than what most are used to, it can disappoint when people are expecting the classic.
I absolutely love these cookies I make them for every Family event we attend and needless to say everyone wants the recipe.....Anyone that doesn't love these cookies are just Ridiculous. I also use this cookie batter for all my cookies, that's just how much I love it! Awesome cookies plain and simple. I also love that fact that it makes a large amount of cookies in one shot!
Well no Wonder these are award winning cookies! They win THE Best Chocolate Chip Cookie I have ever eaten or made! Easy, and fun to make. And yes, it makes a HUGE batch! Which I love. I used one of those melon ballers to make my cookies, so they are a perfect size....at 11 minutes they came out Perfect! A sure keeper in my Favorite Recipes Journal !! :o) Thanks Sara!!