Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
found this recipe on the back of a bag of meusli. I can't remeber what bag. tastes great though
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Muesli Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- in a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt then set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together applesauce and brown sugar, then mix in the egg.
- add the dry mixture to the wet, and stir.
- fold in the meusli and chocolate chips.
- drop by rounded 1/2 tablespoons on greased cookie sheet.
- bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.