found this recipe on the back of a bag of meusli. I can't remeber what bag. tastes great though
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2in a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt then set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, mix together applesauce and brown sugar, then mix in the egg.
- 4add the dry mixture to the wet, and stir.
- 5fold in the meusli and chocolate chips.
- 6drop by rounded 1/2 tablespoons on greased cookie sheet.
- 7bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Muesli Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.1
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 60.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g