Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 3 tablespoons margarine, Melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, Softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Combine crumbs and magarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in sour cream and vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pour into crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 55 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh mint leaves, if desired.
Made a few modifications. I used reg. graham crackers and normal size chocolate chips. After it cooled I warmed some leftover chocolate frosting and put it on top...the family LOVED it...it's a make again recipe...thanks
very good, i used graham cracker crust instead
Who says real cheesecake has to be complicated? This is an easy to follow recipe with a short list of ingredients. Double the crumb and margarine if you like a thicker crust. Made the perfect anniversary dessert!