Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe is a cheesecake lovers heaven! I was inspired by the idea from a dip I tried at a Christmas party. Dip chocolate or regular graham crackers into it for instant pleasure.
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 (16 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in cool whip until mixed and then gradually add the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with graham cracker sticks for dipping.
Added a cup of crushed oreos. Made for superbowl, good recipe but I had more of this left than any of the other appetizers I made. I have been eating it on ice cream. Also thought it might be a good filler in between chocolate chip cookies?
I completely forgot to rate this recipe! I made this a few months ago for a food day that we had at work. The bowl was practically licked clean. I just used graham sticks for dipping. Super simple, and super tasty! Thanks for sharing!