Recipe by prettypastrychef
This recipe is a cheesecake lovers heaven! I was inspired by the idea from a dip I tried at a Christmas party. Dip chocolate or regular graham crackers into it for instant pleasure.
Top Review by Candace Michelle
Added a cup of crushed oreos. Made for superbowl, good recipe but I had more of this left than any of the other appetizers I made. I have been eating it on ice cream. Also thought it might be a good filler in between chocolate chip cookies?
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 (16 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in cool whip until mixed and then gradually add the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with graham cracker sticks for dipping.