1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies
Country Cookin' Mama's Note:
When eaten cold from the fridge, these are killer good!! Your friends and family will be super impressed!! For more great recipes, check me out at http://butmamaimhungry.blogspot.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2With an electric mixer cream butter and sugars until nice and creamy. Add cream cheese and continue to mix until all lumps are gone and it is nice and smooth. Add vanilla and egg and mix.
- 3Slowly add flour, a little at a time. Add baking soda and salt and mix well, but not too much!
- 4Turn off your mixer and add the chocolate chips, folding by hand with a rubber spatula.
- 5Scoop cookie dough by the rounded tablespoon onto a cookie sheet; make sure they aren’t too close though!
- 6Bake in your oven for 9-11 minutes, I do mine for 10.
- 7Cool on a rack and once they are all the way cool put into a plastic bag or container and keep in the fridge!
- 8Since they have cream cheese in them you don’t want them to spoil!
- 9These are the best chocolate chip cookies ever! They stay nice and moist! Makes about 3 dozen.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.9
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 169.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g