1 hr 10 mins
Source: Betty Crocker NOTE: Cookie mix used is 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® oatmeal chocolate chip cookie mix
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, cut butter into cookie mix using fork or pasty blender.
- 4Stir in 1 egg until mixture is crumbly.
- 5Gently spoon 3 cups crumb mixture into pan; press into bottom of pan.
- 6Bake 15 minutes.
- 7In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, 2 eggs and the vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Pour over cookie crust.
- 8Spoon remaining crumb mixture over cream cheese.
- 9Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- 10Cool 30 minutes.
- 11Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until chilled.
- 12For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
- 13Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars (Cookie Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 69.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oatmeal chocolate chip cookie mix