Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Source: Betty Crocker NOTE: Cookie mix used is 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® oatmeal chocolate chip cookie mix
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, cut butter into cookie mix using fork or pasty blender.
- Stir in 1 egg until mixture is crumbly.
- Gently spoon 3 cups crumb mixture into pan; press into bottom of pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, 2 eggs and the vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Pour over cookie crust.
- Spoon remaining crumb mixture over cream cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until chilled.
- For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
- Store covered in refrigerator.