Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One of my co-workers made this for our office Christmas party and it was sooooo good, we all had to have the recipe! Great with regular or chocolate graham crackers.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Mix in confectioners' sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball.
- Wrap with plastic and chill in the refrigerator for 1 more hour.