Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my co-workers made this for our office Christmas party and it was sooooo good, we all had to have the recipe! Great with regular or chocolate graham crackers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4-1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Mix in confectioners' sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball.
- Wrap with plastic and chill in the refrigerator for 1 more hour.
This recipe was runner up for best dessert in our 2008 corporate cook-off. Excellent!
Easy and fabulous. I served it with NIlla wafers, graham crackers, and cinnamon graham sticks. It was a hit! I am tempted to try different extract flavors - maybe mint for St. Patty's day, or even strawberry or almond extract for something different. It's a keeper!
Made this for a company potluck..went over well. Nice change from the traditional.