One of my co-workers made this for our office Christmas party and it was sooooo good, we all had to have the recipe! Great with regular or chocolate graham crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- 2Mix in confectioners' sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- 3Stir in chocolate chips.
- 4Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 5Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball.
- 6Wrap with plastic and chill in the refrigerator for 1 more hour.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.4
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 135.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g