Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
A recipe from a Pilot Club of Greater Kanawha Valley (WV) recipe book. Submitted by Pam Gray. Have not tried yet, but I am posting to save until I can try it out.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package mini chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped pecan pieces
- Soften cream cheese and butter.
- Mix softened cream cheese and butter well with both sugars and chocolate chips.
- Form into a ball and roll in pecan pieces.
- Serve on chocolate graham crackers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION