Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An appetizer I want to try from the Fix it and Enjoy it Cookbook.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball recipe from Food.com.
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually add sugars, and beat just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place onto a large sheet of plastic wrap, shape into a ball, and chill 1 hour.
- Serve with graham crackers.
This is one of the best appetizers I have every had