1 hr 10 mins
If you like cannolis, you should love this delicious pie. I got this recipe from our local newspaper and it makes a great dessert for the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 inch unbaked pie shells
- 4.92-9.85 ml water
- 14.79 ml cinnamon sugar
- 425.24 g container ricotta cheese
- 396.89 g sweetened condensed milk
- 78.07 ml confectioners' sugar
- 1.23 ml vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml milk chocolate chips or 354.88 ml miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml whipped topping, for garnish
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Brush pie shell very lightly with water; generously sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 3Stir ricotta cheese, sweetened condensed milk, confectioners' sugar and vanilla in medium bowl until blended.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips.
- 5Pour into pie crust.
- 6Bake 45-50 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- 7Filling will appear slightly soft.
- 8Cool completely on wire rack.
- 9Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- 10Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cannoli Pie
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.3
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 55.1 mg
- Sodium 256.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 50.1 g
- Protein 14.0 g