1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip and Walnut Cookies
These are a family favourite in my house!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter, sugars and vanilla.
- 2Add lightly beaten egg gradually, beating well after each addition.
- 3Mix in sifted flour and salt.
- 4Add Chocolate and walnuts.
- 5Shape teapoonfuls into balls and place on lightly greased oven trays.
- 6Bake in Moderate Oven for 10-12 Mins.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip and Walnut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 239.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g