Recipe by goneshoppin_83
These are a family favourite in my house!
Top Review by Baby Kato
Loved these cookies. They were light, fluffy, tender and melted in your mouth. I didn't have any walnuts or enough chocolate chips so I used Heshey Kisses and pecan pieces. They were wonderful in the cookie base. These cookies were quick and easy to make with wonderful results. Thank so much for sharing this tasty tasty treat.
- 125 g butter
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups self-raising flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 125 g chocolate chips
- 60 g walnut pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together butter, sugars and vanilla.
- Add lightly beaten egg gradually, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in sifted flour and salt.
- Add Chocolate and walnuts.
- Shape teapoonfuls into balls and place on lightly greased oven trays.
- Bake in Moderate Oven for 10-12 Mins.