1/1 Photo of Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 170.09 g semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 88.74 ml unsalted butter
- 14.79 ml instant coffee
- 4 large eggs
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml flour
- 59.14 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 14.79 ml coffee liqueur
CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE
- 1Brownie batter - preheat oven to 350~. Butter 13"x9"x2" baking pan.
- 2Combine chocolate, butter, and coffee powder in heavy small saucepan. Stir over low heat until melted and smooth.
- 3Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- 4In lg. bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Gradually add sugar and beat until mixture is pale yellow and slightly thickened.
- 5Stir in flour, cocoa, and salt. Add vanilla, liqueur, and melted chocolate mixture; stir until well blended.
- 6Cream cheese mixture - using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and butter in lg. bowl until smooth.
- 7Add sugar and beat until fluffy. Beat in eggs, flour, and coffee liqueur.
- 8Set aside 1/2 cup brownie batter for topping.
- 9Pour remaining batter into prepared pan. Carefully spoon cream cheese mixture over batter, covering completely. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over cream cheese layer.
- 10Drop reserved batter by spoonfuls over cream cheese layer.
- 11Using small knife, swirl batter into cream cheese mixture to resemble marble pattern.
- 12Bake brownies until edges are light golden and toothpick inserted into center comes out with some crumbs still attached; about 30 mins.
- 13Cool completely in pan on rack; cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.3
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 65.5 mg
- Sodium 69.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: