Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick two layer bar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut up
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup caramel topping
- 1 (5 3/4 ounce) package milk chocolate pieces
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- For crust, in a mixer bowl beat cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed about 1 min or till softened. Add sugar and vanilla then beat till well combined.
- Stir together flour and baking powder; gradually beat into cream cheese mixture,mixing well.
- Spread the cheese mixture into an ungreased 13X9X2" baking pan.
- Bake in a 375 oven about 15 min or till a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Immediately drizzle caramel topping over warm crust and sprinkle with chocolate pieces.
- Allow chocolate to melt slightly.
- Use a knife to swirl chocolate; sprinkle with pecans.
- Cool in refrigerator for 10-15 minute.
- Cut into bars.