These bars are so good! If you love cashews, chocolate (who doesn't) and caramels, you will love these. They are pretty easy and come out looking and tasting like they were difficult to make :)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy and then beat in egg.
- Stir in flour and oats and blend well.
- Press into prepared pan.
- Bake for 15- 18 minutes until light brown.
- In a medium saucepan combine caramels and half and half and cook over low heat until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth, stirring occasionally.
- Pour caramel mixture over baked crust.
- Sprinkle with cashews and chocolate.
- Bake an additional 8- 10 minutes or until chocolate is softened and caramel begins to bubble around edges of pan.
- Cool completely and refrigerate to set chocolate.
- Cut into bars.