Prep 20 mins
Cook 17 mins
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 5 large eggs, separated
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves, plus 3 tbsps, divided
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- HEAT oven to 350°F Line 15x10-inch jelly roll pan with wax paper. Coat with no-stick cooking spray with flour.
- BEAT egg yolks in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until lemon colored. Gradually beat in sugar. Add flour, cocoa and vanilla. Blend until smooth. Beat egg whites in small bowl until stiff, but not dry. Fold into chocolate mixture. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 15 to 17 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Invert pan onto towel dusted with powdered sugar. Remove wax paper. Roll up with towel from short end. Cool completely.
- COMBINE whipped topping and 1/3 cup preserves. Unroll cake. Spread with topping mixture. Re-roll without towel. Chill 30 minutes.
- STIR 3 tablespoons preserves with strawberries. Cut cake roll into slices. Top with strawberry mixture.