Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 88.74 ml butter, softened
- 631.69 ml confectioners' sugar
- 118.29 ml cocoa
- 78.07 ml milk
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- Place butter in a bowl and beat until creamy.
- Add sugar and cocoa, mixing well.
- Stir in milk in portions, stirring each time.
- Add vanilla.
- Spread on cooled cake or other items needing frosting.
very yummy!~!!! I used whipping cream instead of milk because I needed to use some up... this really melts in your mouth.. sooo good!
This was just the best homemade frosting!! I did use French Vanilla flavored Coffee-Mate creamer(liquid) instead of the milk because I was out. It just added to the depth of flavor! I frosted a banana cake with this (#53499) and it is so good!!! Thanks ;)~
This will be frosting my cakes from now on. So smooth and creamy. Even my picky 7 year old loved it!!!!