Easy-to-make brownies was originally printed in a church cookbook.
Make and share this Chocolate Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Combine eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add melted butter.
- In seperate bowl, mix together cocoa, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to egg mixture.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Spread in 8"x8" greased pan.
- Bake at 350-degrees F, gas mark 5-6 for 25-30 minutes.
Def not my favorite. These were spongey and more cake-like. I didn't care for the taste either. For me they weren't worth the calories.
this was rilly good thanks Ellie
I made this for work. It was easy, tasted great and sold well. I doubled the recipe very easily. Thanks for a great recipe.