German Chocolate Brownies
photo by running rachel
- Ready In:
1 pan of brownies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cake mix with 1/3 cup Pet milk, oleo and chopped nuts.
- Press half into a 9 X 13 inch ungreased pan.
- Bake for 6 minutes using temperature on cake box.
- Mix and melt caramels with 1/3 cup Pet milk;.
- Pour caramel mixture on cake and sprinkle chocolate chips over this.
- Crumble rest of cake mixture and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
A Million Stars !! This is SOOOOO good ! My FIL gets brownies mailed to him from a customer every holiday season. I finally went in search of a similiar recipe and this is almost identical !! The ones he gets are $24.00 for a tin of about 10 brownies !! Now we can make them all year ! I made them as written-but- to make them like the ones we LOVE I will use half amount on the chocolate chips and and add 1 tsp vanilla. Also think I will make my own caramel sauce- I hate unwrapping those candies- lol ! They are even BETTER the next day ! Thanks for posting !! We will make often ! Also- I used toasted walnuts ! yummo !
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a college student with a passion for baking, I also enjoy preparing meals for my family as well. I cook any chance I get, I love to make people happy with food. I love to run and have completed several half-marathon and one full. I am also an avid food channel addict, I love Paula Deen, Giada and Rachael Ray.