1/10 Photos of Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes
From 125 Best Cupcakes Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325F and use muffin pan lined with paper liners.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together granulated and brown sugars and butter until smooth. Whisk in vanilla and almond extract. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour mixture, beating until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 4Scoop batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 28 minutes or until a tester inserted into center comes out with a few crumbs attached and a little melted chocolate. The tops of cupcakes will not spring back when touched.
- 5Let cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool completely on rack.
- 6Top cooled cupcakes with favorite frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.7
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.0 mg
- Sodium 103.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g