1/1 Photo of Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake
1 hr 20 mins
Rosie Rob's Note:
For chocoholics everywhere. A recipe I came across in Tesco's food magazine. Don't worry if it still seems a little gooey at the end of the cooking time, it will firm up when it cools down.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 ounces chocolate
- 4 ounces margarine
- 10 1/2 ounces white chocolate
- 3 medium eggs
- 4 ounces caster sugar
- 2 ounces self raising flour
- 7 ounces cream cheese
- 8 Maltesers (Whoppers)
- 8 mini marshmallows
- 1Preheat the oven to 150C/300F/GMk2.
- 2Grease a 8in (20cm) loose bottom tin and line the base with grease-proof paper.
- 3Melt the margarine with half of the plain chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- 4Melt 7 oz (200g) of the white chocolate in the same way. Allow to cool slightly.
- 5Whisk together 2 eggs and the sugar and beat in the plain chocolate mixture until smooth. Fold in the flour and pour into the prepared tin.
- 6Whisk together the cream cheese and remaining egg, then beat in the melted white chocolate.
- 7Spoon into the tin on top of the brownie mixture. Using a skewer, carefully swirl the two mixtures to create a marbled effect.
- 8Bake in the oven for 50–55 minutes until just set. Run a knife around the sides of the cake, allow to cool slightly, then remove from the tin. When completely cold remove the base and the grease-proof paper.
- 9Melt the remaining white and plain chocolate separately. Spread a little of each over the top of the cheesecake. Decorate with the marshmallows and maltesers. Drizzle the remaining white and plain chocolate over the top and chill until required.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.8
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.2 g
- Cholesterol 102.2 mg
- Sodium 270.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 36.9 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: