For chocoholics everywhere. A recipe I came across in Tesco's food magazine. Don't worry if it still seems a little gooey at the end of the cooking time, it will firm up when it cools down.
- Preheat the oven to 150C/300F/GMk2.
- Grease a 8in (20cm) loose bottom tin and line the base with grease-proof paper.
- Melt the margarine with half of the plain chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Melt 7 oz (200g) of the white chocolate in the same way. Allow to cool slightly.
- Whisk together 2 eggs and the sugar and beat in the plain chocolate mixture until smooth. Fold in the flour and pour into the prepared tin.
- Whisk together the cream cheese and remaining egg, then beat in the melted white chocolate.
- Spoon into the tin on top of the brownie mixture. Using a skewer, carefully swirl the two mixtures to create a marbled effect.
- Bake in the oven for 50–55 minutes until just set. Run a knife around the sides of the cake, allow to cool slightly, then remove from the tin. When completely cold remove the base and the grease-proof paper.
- Melt the remaining white and plain chocolate separately. Spread a little of each over the top of the cheesecake. Decorate with the marshmallows and maltesers. Drizzle the remaining white and plain chocolate over the top and chill until required.