Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Eggless Chocolate Pudding, garnish with whipped cream & fruit
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Finely chop Bittersweet Chocolate.
- Whisk together Cornstarch, Granulated Sugar & Cocoa Powder.
- In a medium saucepan combine Whole Milk, Cornstarch mix & Bittersweet Chocolate.
- Heat over medium, whisking gently & constantly until mixture comes to a boil.
- Whisk in vanilla.
- Pour into ramekins or bowl.
- Chill until set, at least 4 hours.