Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
a different look on this including baking cocca, and vanilla extract. Refrigeration time is 3-4 hours.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, cocca,salt, and milk until smooth.
- Bring to a boil, cook, and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the butter, and vanilla.
- Pour half of the filling into pastry shell, and top with sliced bananas ans remaining filling.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Garnish with whipped topping. Decorate with chocolate curls, and additional bananas if desired.