Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons oleo or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, sliced
- Mix together eggs, syrup, sugar, oleo, vanilla and salt. Pour into 9-inch unbaked pie shell.
- Sprinkle chips and nuts on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes.
- This is a very rich pie, so you may want to cut smaller servings.
- Can be served with a dollop of cream.
This is the same recipe that I have used for years. It is delicious and so quick and easy. Thanks for posting, Tonkcats!