Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy chocolatey pie
Make and share this Chocolate recipe from Food.com.
- Crush biscuits with a rolling pin or in a food processor.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Smooth over base and sides of a large pie plate or 2 small 20cm pie plates.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat until just melted.
- Mix gelatine with 3 teaspoons of hot water and mix until the gelatine is disolved.
- Beat eggs with an electric mixer in a bowl until just combined, add sugar and continue beating until creamy.
- Carefully add sifted flour, chocolate mixture and gelatine.
- Pour into pie crust and refrigerate overnight.
- Once chilled and set top with whipped cream and sprinkle with grated chocolate.