I just created this recipe out of some ingredients I had on hand. They turned out really good...nice and soft (almost cakelike), and actually not all that bad for you because of the absence of butter or oil. My husband, 2 friends, and I ate almost the whole batch in one evening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) bag betty crocker chocolate chip cookie mix (1lb. 1.5oz. bag)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Life Chocolate Oat Crunch cereal (just the cereal part, all of the chocolate oat clusters had been eaten out of our box!)
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese (tub-style)
- 1/4-1/3 cup applesauce (eyeball it)
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, egg substitute, applesauce, and vanilla until creamy.
- 3Add in cookie mix, cereal, and dried cranberries.
- 4Drop by 2 Tbs onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- 5Cookies will not flatten during baking, so form them how you like before baking.
- 6Bake 8-10 minutes or until just lightly browning on top and centers are set.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Choco-Cran-Cream Cheese Cereal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.7
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 252.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Life Chocolate Oat Crunch cereal