Recipe by litldarlin
This recipe has always been a favorite of mine. My Aunt would make this for our family reunions.
- 1 (6 -8 ounce) package chipped beef
- 1 (8 ounce) packagephilly brand softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 bunch green onion, finely chopped
- minced fresh garlic or garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up the package of chipped beef into small pieces.
- Add the 1 pkg of softened cream cheese.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of Miracle Whip.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice,.
- Add 1 whole bunch of finely chopped green onions.
- Serve at room temperature for easy spreading on crackers.