Recipe by Bergy
You will need a dozen of Tiny Appetizer Biscuits Tiny Appetizer Biscuits. They freeze well so you will have extra handy to make this again because I think you will. The recipe was created from what I had on hand for my Sunday appetizer and it worked. It was easier for me because I had some of the egg mixture left over from this mornings brunch (Migas Migas by Miss Annie) but it will only take you a minute to put this all together. If you have the luxery of having real crab I think it would be wonderful - I can only find canned. Use less Chipotle peppers if you are not into hot! The recipe may be doubled
- 12 small appetizer biscuits (Tiny Appetizer Biscuits)
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo, finely chopped (less if you are timid)
- 1 egg, whipped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons green sweet peppers
- 1⁄4 cup imitation crabmeat, chopped
- salt & pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- cheddar cheese, inch thin pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the Chipotle peppers, set aside.
- Mix your egg, Sweet pepper, Onion. garlic powder, salt & pepper & crab.
- Stir fry on a hot skillet until set. mix in the chipotle peppers.
- Slice open your tiny biscuits and put a portion of the crab/egg mixture on each.
- Top with their hats and place a small piece of cheese on top.
- Heat in 375F oven for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the appies are warm through.