1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 40 mins
Definitely on a soup kick. LOVE this soup! Would make a great lunch or light dinner with a big slab of cornbread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss beef in combined chili powder and cumin. Coat large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- 2Add beef, cook 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 3Add beef broth and chipotle chilies with sauce, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour 15 minutes or until beef is very tender.
- 4With slotted spoon, transfer beef to cutting board, leaving juices in pan. Using two forks, shred beef. Return beef to pan and add tomatoes and bell pepper. Bring to boil, stir in beans.
- 5Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes or until pepper is tender.
- 6Garnish with cilantro if that's your thing.
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Chili Con Carne
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.8
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 59.6 mg
- Sodium 568.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo