Recipe by gailanng
This one interests me from the Kraft website because I love anything chipotle. If you like things hotter, add an additional minced chipotle.
- 1 (14 ounce) packagekraft deluxe macaroni & sharp cheddar cheese sauce
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, minced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 Ritz crackers, coarsely crushed (about 1/4 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F Prepare macaroni dinner as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, brown beef with onion and bell pepper in large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes. Drain.
- Add meat mixture to prepared macarooni dinner and stir in chipotle pepper. Spoon into greased 2-quart casserole or baking dish. Top with green onions, cheese and cracker crumbs. Bake 15 minutes or until mixture is hot.