Prep 15 mins
Cook 23 mins
Recipe from the back of the Chipits Skor Toffee Bits bag, posted here for safe keeping, easier readability, and to find out the nutritional info (just in case you want to torture yourself). Originally included 1 cup of chocolate chips to be added with the Skor bits, but I am omitting them here for increased accuracy of the nutritional info.There is a similar recipe posted on this site, but that one uses Crisco.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 200 g Skor English toffee bits, Chipits brand (1 pkg divided into 1 cup and remainder of pkg)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat butter, sugar, and eggs until well blended.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in 1 cup of the Skor bits.
- Spread in a greased 9x13" pan. Bake for 23-28 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with remaining Skor bits.
- Let cool the cut into bars.
These are amazing :) everyone in my family enjoys these I added 1/4 cup crushed almonds this last time to the top and it was so good