Recipe by Carmen B.
This is a fantastic salad to add to your summer meals. I received this from either my mother in law or sister in law.
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, cut cole-slaw style
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 1 package bean sprouts, rinsed & drained
- 2 cups green onions, chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 package chow mein noodles
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 -4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 7 ingredients.
- In a screw top jar, add seasoning packet,oil,soy sauce,vineger,salt,pepper, and suger.
- Screw lid back on and shake until well blended.
- Pour over vegetables and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use, then top with chow mein noodles.