Recipe by Chef Intesar
I found this recipe from PETITCHEF, it looks like the dish I cooked before. So I wish you like it....
- 473.18 ml chinese noodles, cooked
- 118.29 ml cabbage, shredded
- 59.14 ml carrot, shredded
- 59.16 ml green onions
- 59.14 ml bell pepper, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml Thai sweet chili sauce
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a wok, add the minced garlic saute for a min, now add the cabbage, carrot, capsicum and shallots. Stir fry for few minutes and add the cooked noodles. Season with soy sauce, chilly sauce, pepper and salt. Stir fry for few more minutes. Vegetables should be crisp and not to be overcooked. Serve hot.