Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from a local station. Don't usually make things from here, but this is normal ingredients and what you have on hand. Besides I love Oriental Fried Rice. Prep time includes cooking rice
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 2 cups thinly sliced green onions, save tops for garish
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 7 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 soy sauce
- Brown bacon in large skillet.
- Drain small amount of grease, push bacon to side.
- In a small bowl, whip eggs with water and pour in skillet with bacon Scramble eggs and toss with bacon Add green onions, ginger and garlic to bacon and egg, saute 1 minute Add the cooked rice, vinegar, and soy sauce and cook about 3-5 minutes Garnish with green tops and serve.