Chinese Style Lemon Rice
A flavorful rice and full of spices.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 onion, peeled, cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon minced gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- Add oil in a wok over high heat, when hot, saute the onion cubes, and minced ginger, then stir fry grated lemon zest and ground cumin over medium heat for about 30 seconds.
- Add the rice into the wok, stirring and tossing to mix well, season with salt.
- Remove from the wok to a bowl, serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION