Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
originally from "Better Homes and Gardens" magazine
- 2 leaves bibb lettuce
- 1 large whole wheat pita bread, Halved
- 1⁄2 cup chicken, cooked, and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh bean sprout, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 dash pepper, ground
- 1 dash garlic powder
- Place one lettuce leaf inside each pita half.
- In a small bowl stir together remaining ingredients.
- Fill pita halves with mixture. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill.
wasn't that bad ??????? why do the always make the chicken so big in the market place.