Recipe by Happy_Housewife
This makes a great appetizer or snack. I found it from a chinese cooking website. Enjoy!
Top Review by bullwinkle
A different and easy salad. My husband really liked this salad and gave it 5 stars. We ate it for lunch instead of an appetizer. I used soy sauce and rice vinegar in the dressing. Will have again. Thanks Happy_Housewife. Bullwinkle.
- 4 ounces tomatoes
- 4 ounces grilled chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 avocado
- 1 stalk scallion (optional)
- 1 ounce alfalfa
- 8 ounces corn chips (use as many as you wish)
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce or 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar or 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice the tomatoes, scallions, avocado and chicken.
- Mix ingredients of the dressing together. (Adjust favour as you like).
- You can add some sugar to make the dressing sweeter).
- Toss the tomatoes, scallions, avocado and chicken into the dressing.
- Serve on corn chips and top with cheddar cheese and alfalfa.