Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Super Food Ideas (Oct 2007).
- 1 bunch Chinese mustard (chinese broccoli)
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 dash sesame oil
- 1 dash toasted sesame seeds
- Toast sesame seeds in fry pan, until fragrant. About 1 minute.
- Stir fry broccoli in peanut oil until it is bright green, 3-4 minutes.
- Add oyster sauce and sesame oil.
- Sprinkle over sesame seeds and serve.
This has a nice flavour, but needs a longer cooking time. I cooked for 5 minutes, but it was still way too crunchy. I used extra sesame seeds and sesame oil, which were very successful.