Recipe by shygirl
My kids favorite on a rainy day!
Top Review by Andtototoo!
Really delicious! I used a chuck roast that I cubed, and added carrots and water chestnuts near the end. Garnished with green onions. The reviewer's suggestion to make this into a soup sounds like a good idea, think I will try that next!
- 1020.58 g flank steaks, boiled in water till tender 1 hour (kamto)
- 29.58 ml fresh ginger, julienned
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 59.16 ml oyster sauce
- 4.92 ml salt
- 29.58 ml rice wine vinegar or 29.58 ml anisado wine
- 29.58 ml Kikkoman soy sauce
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- 1 piece cinnamon bark
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube the boiled kamto to bite size pieces.
- Saute ginger in oil.
- Add in the cubed kamto.
- Pour 2 cups of the stock that you boiled the meat inches.
- Add the oyster sauce, salt, wine, soy, cinnamon bark and sesame oil.
- Let it simmer till flavors incorporate.
- Season to taste.
- Simmer till meat becomes very tender and the sauce is absorbed.
- Great with heaping hot rice!