Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
for bf poker nights Time plan tip: You can prepare this recipe to the end of step 1 up to 2 hours ahead. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge. Continue from step 2 just before serving.
- 1 (300 ml) container sour cream
- 1 (420 g) can corn kernels, rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 (100 g) packet pita chips
- Combine the sour cream, corn and half the sweet chilli sauce in a medium bowl.
- Spoon the sour cream mixture into a serving bowl and drizzle over the remaining sweet chilli sauce.
- Serve with the pita chips.