Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
When winter time comes, I couldn't live without my casseroles. Here is an easy [[not to mention easy on the budget]] casserole.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 15 ounces chopped tomatoes and green chilies
- 15 ounces black beans (rinsed & drained)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- Mix together the sour cream, ricotta cheese, and cream cheese.
- Add everything else except the tortilla chips and blend together. Pour into ungreased shallow 9"x13" pan. Top with tortilla chips.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
It's a nice all-in-one meal. I added onions and cumin for extra flavor. I thought it was a little dry after baking. When I make this again, I'll either add more sour cream or a little milk. Thanx for sharing!