Recipe by nemokitty
From Sunset's Low Cholesterol Cookbook from the library.
Top Review by Annacia
Potato salad with a bit of sass. Loved it! I made half the recipe and there was still a good amount and leftovers for another couple of servings. Really enjoyed the pepper addition and it's pretty too, so bright and fresh looking. So glad that I tried this.
- 4 cups red potatoes, diced, cooked and unpeeled
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, corn, celery, onion and bell pepper. Add oil, vinegar, chili powder, garlic and hot pepper sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- If made ahead, cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day. Serve cold or at room temperature.