Recipe by LuckyMomof3
I have been making this since I got together with DH. I don't remember where I got the recipe. My step-daughter and I make it together, it's one of our favorites, all-in-one pot! It's also good served in a bread bowl.
- 1 lb ground beef (or your choice of meat)
- 1 -2 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup celery (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 (19 ounce) can stewed tomatoes (Italian Style)
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 3 teaspoons chili powder (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon maggi seasoning
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups small shell pasta
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot fry beef, garlic, onion, celery, and oil.
- Return to pot.
- Add tomatoes, chili sauce, chili powder, worcestire sauce, Maggi, oregano, and water.
- Bring to boil.
- Add tomatoe paste and noodles.
- Stir, cover, and reduce heat to simmer.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes stirring occasionally until noodles are tender and liquid is almost gone.
- Add cheese. Stir until melted.