Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe works for a crowd. Great for church dinners or school functions.
Make and share this Chili for a Crowd recipe from Food.com.
- Dice onions & green peppers.
- Brown ground beef & sausage with onions & green peppers; drain and then keep warm.
- Heat tomato sauce & tomatoes to a boil.
- Add chili powder, salt & sugar to the tomato mixture stirring well after addition Return to a boil.
- Add meat mixture to the tomatoes stirring well after addition
- Return to a boil.
- Add beans to chili mixture & heat through stirring regularly.