Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve with salsa, green onions, shredded lettuce, and diced tomatoes.
- 453.59 g can hormel chili
- 453.59 g hamburger
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning mix
- 2 (481.94 g) box Jiffy cornbread mix, made up
- 425.24 g can Mexican-style corn, drained
- Brown the hamburger and onions.
- Mix in the taco seasoning mix and water according to the directions on the mix.
- Layer the hamburger, cornbread batter, and corn in a 9x13 casserole and bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
One of the best sweet and salty combos. Loved it, and it was quick and easy.