Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Don't let the cooking time fool you! The majority of this meal is cooked in the crock pot! Serve as a main dish or as a side dish to your favorite Mexican type meal!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 pint stewed tomatoes, drained
- cooked rice
- grated cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef and onion in skillet; season with basil and oregano.
- Combine all ingredients, except rice and cheese in crock pot.
- Cover; cook on low 4 hours.
- Server over cooked rice; top with cheese.